Building reliable, stable and scalable distributed systems is hard, and building a transactional database even harder. The Engineering team at Clustrix has worked hard to build a database that can help you scale your application. With Clustrix, your primary SQL database can scale simply by adding nodes. We have designed the product to be easy to administer and automated many common processes.
This section contains technical documentation to help you understand how Clustrix works and provide tips on how to administer a Clustrix database cluster. If you are unable to find answers to your questions here, please see also clustrix.zendesk.com/forums.
Search all of Clustrix Documentation:
The Clustrix Database is available:
- As a Database Appliance that can installed in your data center or as part of Database as a Service
- In the AWS Marketplace as a clustered database, or as the Clustrix Developer Edition
Find out more about the different product offerings.
- AWS Getting Started Guide
- System Administration Guide v4.1
- Older System Administration Guides
- Appliance Site Preparation Guide
- Configuring the Appliance
- Clustrix EULA Rev 1.3
- CLX 4000 Series
- CLX 4100 Series