This following provides instructions on how to install and configure ClustrixDB on servers and a bare operating system. If you encounter any issues while using these instructions, please contact Clustrix Support.
- Prepare the Linux Operating System
- Install ClustrixDB
- Configure SSH Authentication
- Post-Installation Configuration
Before installing ClustrixDB, you will need:
- The ClustrixDB installer and a license key. If you do not yet have either of these, please contact Clustrix Sales.
- Servers (on-premise or in the cloud) running CentOS or RHEL 7.4. For system requirements see ClustrixDB Reference Server Configurations.
- root or sudo privileges to install ClustrixDB. As part of installation, you can configure users to run and manage the database process.
Proceed next to Prepare the Linux Operating System.